BA in Journalism and Promotional Communication Cleveland State
MBA from Cleveland State University (CSU), USA
- Ajoy Benoy Joseph has 10 years (approximately) of work experience in marketing & sales and communication training. He has had professional exposure in both, the advertising world, as also, in marketing and selling. In addition, Ajoy is a marketing communication expert.
- He worked in client servicing for 4 years with the advertising industry, with Ogilvy and Mather (which is India’s leading Advertising company) and Bartle Bogle Hegarty in Mumbai, India. During his tenure with these organisations, he handled brands such as Cadbury Perk, Kodak Digital Cameras, Dove Skin and Hair, Parachute Coconut oil, Parachute Advansed Ayurvedic and Mediker.
- Ajoy joined B-More Consulting, where in addition to being a Facilitator for workshops to be delivered, he has the responsibility for ensuring that the quality of training at B-More Consulting is maintained to the expected International standards.
- Ajoy received his Certification, directly from Carew International Inc., in the USA and is an accredited Carew facilitator. As a Carew facilitator, he has worked with clients from diverse industry segments in India and with select clients in the Middle East.
- Another aspect of his role is to drive the Sales and Marketing efforts at B-More Consulting. In this role, he has been responsible for taking the offerings of the organisation to clients across the length and breadth of India.
- Ajoy is, currently, working on a number of initiatives to help small and medium companies that need direction and help in marketing, advertising and sales.